« Israel attacks training camp in Syria, IDF says | Main | Steve Lopez again »
So, let me see if I understand journalism ... Arnold gets accused of groping, mostly by women who won't identify themselves and entirely by women who never took any action about it, and he's the Antichrist. However, a bank-robbing Bonnie and Clyde wind up behind bars for multiple armed robberies, and the Times does a sympathetic multiple-column feature story on them? Even though "Clyde" left his wife and kids behind to rob banks and run around with this woman?
Odd set of priorities, that.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!