« Dodgers sold to Boston real estate man | Main | Ugh ... »
I don't know if you are a praying person, but if you are or aren't, send up a good thought for my First Mate. She's in the hospital for the fourth night in a row, struggling with some of the more unpleasant effects of chronic Type 1 diabetes. I spent five hours there tonight (thankfully, my bosses are very understanding family types) and she had a rough day. We're turning the corner on it, but it'll be another couple of days before she'll be able to come home.
Thank you.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!