« Who pays Joseph Wilson? | Main | Report: Army unit massacred 100s of Vietnamese civilians in 1967 »
I suppose when this 22-year-old man first went to jail, he felt that his life was over. However, in one of those coincidences that make you want to believe in a Higher Power, or at least in karma, he was surprised to recognize his new cellmate:
Authorities say he recognized cellmate Kevin Kinder as the man who abused him and three other boys when he was 11 years old.
His lawyer said the man, who is now 22, jumped on Kinder and punched him repeatedly.
The former victim's mother called the encounter a "fluke" but added that it was very "therapeutic" for her son.
"Therapeutic". Yeah, that's what it was. "Poetic justice" comes to mind as well. People often say, "Just lock me in a room with the guy for five minutes," but here's a man who actually got to do it. Kinder's doing 60 years for violating his probation, by the way, and was only in the jail to attend a state hearing.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!