« What Would Winston Churchill Do? | Main | Iraqi official says limited German, French help won't be forgotten - Oct. 23, 2003 »
Check out the third item on this list of recent recalls:
An Indiana company has recalled 33,000 pounds of frozen corn dogs because they contain undeclared ingredients that could cause allergic reactions in some consumers, the Agriculture Department said.
The corn dogs from Olympic Food Products contained eggs, beef and whey that weren't on the label.
I can understand the concern here -- I certainly wouldn't expect beef in a corn dog! My goodness, what is the world coming to, when you can find actual beef in a frozen corn dog!
This ... is all Bush's fault, of course.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!