« North Korea Joins Iran in Acquiescing | Main | Rocket Penguins Fisk ANSWER »
It's all about the carbs, I keep telling people. Who feeds pizza and hamburgers to two-year-olds as a regular diet anyway? It's a brief story, so I won't excerpt it here, but it just shows that American health problems are ingrained at an early age. If we could put off the crapola until at least school age, we'd have healtheir kids and less disease later in life.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!