« Howard Dean's Foot Strikes Again | Main | Democratic Pickup Lines »
In the second item, I'm afraid that Chris Dufresne of the LA Times has this exactly correct:
Navy last defeated Notre Dame in 1963, yet we can't think of a year Notre Dame needed to beat Navy more.
Um, ouch! But so true. This season was supposed to be when the Irish challenged for the national championship. After last year's magical season, it appeared Ty Willingham had turned the program around. But at 2-6, it doesn't look like it's going anywhere soon.
Read the first, featured item on Eddie Robinson; it's heartbreaking.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!