« Dowd Watch x2 at the Daily Dish | Main | Cori Dauber Returns to Rantingprofs »
This is just too weird to leave alone:
A Chilean trapeze artist survived a dramatic plunge after he landed on a fat spectator who broke his fall.
It's like something from a Fellini film, or maybe David Lynch. Nah, for David Lynch, you'd have to have a Little Person speaking backwards as well. (via Drudge Report)Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!