« Filibuster: Your Remedy for Insomnia | Main | One More Time »
I haven't seen too much of these poll numbers today -- it's enough to make one believe in that mythical left-wing media bias:
Public approval of President Bush's handling of the economy has increased amid signs that the economy is recovering, according to a poll out Wednesday.
Half in the NBC-Wall Street Journal poll, 50 percent, approved of Bush's handling of the economy, up from 43 percent who approved two months ago. Bush's overall job approval was at 51 percent, with 44 percent not approving. That's largely unchanged from that same poll two months ago - when he was at 49 percent.
Despite the relentless carping Bush has endured, his polling continues to improve on the economy. Since his economic packages were passed by Congress, we've had growth in every quarter, and now the employment numbers are falling into line, too. The AP released this story at 7:32 pm today. Let's see where the major newspapers show this story tomorrow. So far, the WaPo, NY Times, and LA Times haven't updated their main web pages to feature the story.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!