« We're From the Government, We're Here to Help | Main | Moore No More: Alabama Chief Justice Removed »
I noticed this morning that the Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, and New York Times still have not put Bush's rising poll numbers anywhere on their main web pages. The Minneapolis Star Tribune doesn't even carry the story on its Politics section. MS-NBC has a prominent link on their main web page, but since NBC sponsored the poll, that makes sense.
CNN? Nothing on its main page, nothing on its Politics page.
Seattle Times? Nothing, not even on its wire service.
AP wire on Yahoo? It's right there, in time order.
Remember when Bush's numbers were falling? Did you have to search all over the place for that story, or was it headline news?
But there's no such thing as a left-wing bias in the media. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!