« The Midnight Blog Court: An Epic Poem | Main | Mac Eye for the Windows Guy »
I don't have a Blog of the Day type of category, but if I did, Jon at QandO would get the prize today. Check out his takes on the following:
* Washington, DC government offices are now installing dispensers for free condoms
* Jon gives the best explanation of rational libertarianism I've heard.
* The economy is expanding even faster than we thought -- it's looking like a boom.
* Jon doesn't believe that Hillary will run for president in '04. I'm not sure I agree, but he makes a good argument about her strategy of late.
If you haven't blogrolled QandO, be sure to do so now!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!