« It Must Be Official: Even the Strib Printed It | Main | Another Argument for School Vouchers »
I got a nice e-mail from the California Yankee for adding him to the blogroll, an act of politeness that I haven't yet seen, or even actually performed myself (blush blush). He even posted a nice comment on his blog today. Make sure you get a chance to take a good look at the California Yankee. (Maybe I should call myself the Minnesota Dodger ... yeah, I know, that's not the reference, but I sure do miss Dodger Stadium.)Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!