« Kerry Gets Really F***ing Desperate | Main | A Day That Might Live in Infamy »
Kevin at Wizbang has relented to the hue and cry from all of us who have been left off of the lists of finalists in the 2003 Weblog Awards (can you imagine? Four million blogs and I didn't make the cut?)-- he will create a new category, Most Egregious Omission.
I would hardly describe overlooking CQ as egregious; there's a lot of really good blogs on Kevin's list. But if you feel like arguing my case, you can leave a comment on Kevin's post and see if it makes a difference. If not, just tell your friends about Captain's Quarters. I tooted my own horn -- sort of -- but I also put in a good word for QandO and Twilight Cafe, who has a subtle holiday change to her logo, if you can spot it.
In other awards news, Kevin's dealing with some people who just can't handle an honest contest. What a shame. There's no dishonor in losing, folks, but there is dishonor in cheating. Too bad some people never grow up.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!