« Hewitt: Dean Lacks Seriousness | Main | Dean's Fiscal Conservatism: Fiction? »
I just took a quick peek at the comments Wizbang's new awards category, Most Egregious Omission, and I see that Patterrico and DC have put in a good word for me! Thanks to both -- I think the category goes on line tonight, so we'll see if I'm included. If not, I'm sure that we'll get a chance to see a number of good blogs who got left out the last time. (Jon at QandO should be among them!)
Thanks again! Hmmm .... maybe I should buy a Karl Marx lunchbox for both of them ...Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!