« The Death of Hope, on the Shores of Lake Pepin | Main | Top 10 Howard Dean Flip-Flops »
Hey, I'm a jack-booted thug! Thank God, I found out ... my feet were killing me, and now I know why. Apparently my Vogon poetry touched a nerve over at Fraters Libertas, and now they've built another coalition to stop Hugh Hewitt from ... doing something. What do I know? I'm just waiting for the mysterious third task, like any other good jack-booted thug. So far, their alliance consists of such luminaries as Mr. Cranky, Infinite Monkeys, and Puzzlestud. Ed Asner is apparently standing by to act as a mascot, albeit a surly, egotistical one that reeks of Hai Karate. It's enough to make this thug nervous, uff da.
While you're checking out their nefarious schemes, check out this post on their site as well. If you can think of anything sillier than a Catholic school using the beautiful but nihilistic song "Imagine" in a memorial service -- Imagine there's no heaven -- I'd like you to leave me a comment describing it.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!