« Politburo Diktat: Thomas Friedman, Arafat Mouthpiece? | Main | Kinsley: Democrats Between Iraq and A Hard Place »
Allahpundit has pictures of Howard Dean and Carly Simon at a fundraiser, along with a transcript of the conversation associated with each one. What, you don't believe him? Would Allah lie?
Of course not. But maybe Allah would reciprocate a blogroll link ...
UPDATE: Who says prayer doesn't work? Allah has been kind enough to bestow a link upon this blog.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!