« Chirac: Let's Blame the Victims | Main | Minnesota Legislature Finally Addresses Sex-Offender Sentencing »
Oh. My. Lord.
If you saw tonight's new season-ending episode, then you know what I mean. Matt and Trey rock. That's all there is to it. I haven't laughed this hard at a sitcom in ... well, ever.
If you missed it, catch it on repeats during the weekend. Suffice it to say that Parker and Stone keep up with current events.
Good night!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!