« Christmas Hustle & Bustle | Main | Now, Now, Gentlemen, We're Mostly Democrats Here »
Fraters Libertas has a stunning announcement: Atomizer has become engaged to his lovely girlfriend (now fiancee) Atomizerette! You'll have to read his announcement to get the low-down on Atmoizer's devastating technique, but you could say that he displayed a certain amount of horse sense in making hay while the sun shines. However, Atomizer obviously never played trumpet in a marching band, or at least never had to follow the local 4-H in a parade, or else he'd have anticipated the inevitable result of his creativity.
In honor of Atomizer's big announcement, I'd like to relate a story from a while back, when I threw a bachelor party for a friend of mine. The men started discussing the economics of being a married man -- meaning you never ever had cash in your wallet -- and my friend and I both scoffed (I was a single Captain at that time). We did a quick survey of the room ... and every bachelor had cash in his wallet, but every married man had not a cent. This was not a setup; it was completely spontaneous, and my poor friend looked somewhat green at the gills for about an hour afterward.
So congratulations, Atomizer, and give your fiancee our regards! Heh heh heh.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!