« Dean Explained In A Nutshell | Main | Rushing Towards Disaster? »
The Danes, descendants of the mighty Vikings, are trying to conquer the world again ... only in a slightly different manner than their first-millenium strategy:
Danes are spreading their genes around the world faster than ever aided by exports from local firm Cryos International, the world's biggest sperm bank. Each year Danish men donate sperm that contributes to around 1,000 pregnancies, and with increasing demand from Americans, Cryos has opened its first New York office -- on Broadway. ... Cryos, which has currently accepts only Danish donators, exports to 40 countries.
Well, it's certainly one way to achieve world domination with as little exertion as possible. Don't need those uncomfortable long boats, either.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!