« Big Trunk on the Radio | Main | Look For The Union Parable »
Venomous Kate dropped me a note letting me know that she's back from her injury-induced hiatus and has a fresh Snark Hunt for the readers of Electric Venom. Not only that, but this week's snark includes an entry from CQ, the "epic" poem, The Midnight Blog-Court. She notes, with a hiss, that I didn't mention her in it. At the time, I thought I was doing her a favor ...
Make sure you drop by Electric Venom to check out the snark, and all of the other great stuff that Kate posts!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!