« Kinsley: O'Neill A Lame Man In Room Full Of Heavyweights | Main | Tekela Will Get Another Shot »
It's good to know that stupidity and vulgarity aren't limited to just the American left:
Tony Blair has been called "a complete dickhead" by a leading Spanish politician live on television. The comment was made by Jose Bono, one of the three most powerful figures in the Socialist Party. His remarks were not intended to be heard, but were recorded by a television team while he was talking to Joaquin Almunia, a former Socialist leader.
Mr Bono said: "Hey, and our colleague Blair? He's a complete dickhead (un gilipollas integral). He's an imbecile."
Mr. Bono was foolish indeed, at least in that he didn't attempt to reach for Margaret Cho levels of obscenity. C'mon, Jose! If you're going to toss them out there, you owe it to yourself and your movement to at least make it more memorable than "dickhead". Doesn't that sound so childish -- something that an eight-year-old might say? We're more used to leftists like Cho and Chuck D sounding like 13-year-old rebel wannabes smoking in a bathroom and using various forms of the F-word to make themselves feel tough.
Get with the program, Jose, or get lost. (via Drudge)Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!