« Israelis to Evacuate More Settlements | Main | California Judiciary Punts »
Power Line's Hindrocket lets us know that he will be appearing on the Twin Cities' PBS program, "Face to Face", which is a Minnesota Nice version of Crossfire. The program airs this Sunday at 10:30 am and the panel reviews the credibility of politicians. [You can get a half-hour discussion out of that? Well, he is a lawyer ...] He's already taped the segment and notes:
I think the show will be pretty good, although, in these half-hour formats, there's a limit to how much you can do. I tried to work in two or three facts that many people don't know--like the cyanide block found in the al Qaeda safe house in Baghdad, and President Bush's 1972 Air National Guard evaluation.
I'll post a review of the show later on Sunday. If you're in the area, make sure you tune in.
UPDATE: Apparently, Power Line's had a busy week -- now Best of the Web has linked back to Big Trunk's post on the Deaniac reaction to their candidate's withdrawal. Make sure to read the entire hilarious (and oddly frightening) article.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!