« No Kerry Sweep; Edwards to Withdraw | Main | Politburo Diktat: The AWOL Media »
Thanks to everyone who entered Friday's caption contest! I had a lot of great responses, which everyone can see in the comments section of the original post. I'd tell you that every one of you is already a winner, but the Captain doesn't want to clean up after the massive bout of seasickness that would surely follow ...
Here are the winners:
Captain's Favorite: Bryan
If I pretend to be napping, maybe I won't have to speak to that commoner.
You Have The Conn #1: Dorkafork
John Kerry tries to pry open his eyelids as rigor mortis sets in...again.
You Have The Conn #2: Linda
Presidential candidate, John Kerry, is suddenly struck by the fact that he is not drawing better looking volunteers.
You Have The Conn #3: Dean Esmay
Sen. Kerry wistfully remembers his days portraying Lurch on The Addams Family.
Don't forget to check back again on Friday, when I'll have the next photo begging for your captions!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!