« Telegraph Can't See Past the Wheelchair | Main | John Kerry Strongarms Witnesses to 1971 VVAW Meeting? »
They say that behind every great man is a great woman. I don't know what to say about this picture, then:
Maybe I don't know what to say about this picture, but I'll bet that you all do! Join our weekly Captain's Caption Contest and win the respect of your peers, the envy of your enemies, and the glory of concocting the perfect quip! Our guest judge this week will be Linda from the terrific blog, Auterrific. She's sharp and discerning, like all CQ readers (except possibly the Captain himself), so wind up your wits and start posting your comments. The contest closes at 6 PM CT on Tuesday, March 23rd.
Good luck! And thanks for the link, Hugh!
BUMP 3/20: Good entries so far -- Linda's got her work cut out for her!
BUMP 3/21: Keeping it on top ...
BUMP 3/22: Keep going! ...
BUMP 3/23: Only a few hours left ...
3/23 6:16 PM CST: Closing comments now! Thanks for all your great entries -- Linda and I will announce the winners later tonight or tomorrow morning. Keep checking back!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!