« Clinton Report: Its Conclusions and Mine | Main | Jeb Paints Himself Gray »
It's that time again, and now we have a song to go along with our weekly Caption Contests:
If you're going to I - da - ho,
Be sure to show
A flower in the snow ...
Lame? You bet! That's why I need you to make up a better caption than this one. Put the winning caption to this Flower Power Kerry photo and win the respect and envy of your peers in the blogosphere. The contest will be open until Tuesday at 6 PM CT, when the winning entries will be hermetically sealed in a mayonnaise jar and placed on Funk & Wagnall's doorstep ... or something like that. Remember, the only losers are the ones that don't get submitted!
BUMP 4/3: Hey, it's the Birthday Bump! I'm 41 today. How's that for a nice, round number? ...
BUMP 4/4: Today will probably be a light posting day, so make sure you put some captions on this entry! I'll likely be back to it late tonight, but for the moment I'm playing with a new video-capture device -- the Pinnacle Movie Box -- and later I'll be going out with the family to celebrate the birthday ...
UPDATE 4/6: In all the hubbub about the Clinton report, I forgot to close off comments! They're closed now -- I'll be picking the winners tonight or tomorrow morning ....Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!