« Guardian: It's Israel's Fault | Main | Captain's Caption Contest #6! »
If you're listening to Mark Larson filling in for Hugh Hewitt, just an FYI -- none of the Northern Alliance are college students. I'm the father of a college student, and King at SCSU Scholars is a college professor, but none of us are students, to my knowledge.
I wouldn't mind being the oldest freshman on campus, though. I watched "Old School" with Will Farrell and Luke Wilson. I could handle that whole wrestling scene. Fraternities should contact me as soon as possible for party scheduling ...Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!