« Thanks For The Help | Main | The CPA Memo: We Need To Take Forceful Action »
What time is it, everyone? It's Caption Contest time!
This week's entry comes from Jon at QandO, who will be guest-judging this week's contest. Q and O are two letters of the alphabet, of course, and perhaps that's what John Kerry is debating with this group of constituents. But note where Kerry is, and who gets the chair behind him:
I'm sure you can come up with an appropriate caption for such a charming depiction of the political diversity of our education system! Simply submit it as a comment (no e-mails, please) on this post. Comments will remain open until Tuesday at 6 PM CT, when Jon and I will select the most notable, the most intelligent, and the most humorous of all the captions!
Bribes don't hurt, either. I didn't get to be Captain by working hard, dammit!
BUMP 4/17 -- Great entries are already rolling in. Can you say "recount," children? I knew you could! ...
BUMP 4/19 ...
BUMP 4/20: Only a few hours left to go! ...
COMMENTS CLOSED: Thanks for all the great entries! Jon from QandO will start picking out his favorites, and we should have the winners later tonight or tomorrow morning...Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!