« Northern Alliance Radio Network Logo Contest! | Main | Maybe He Doesn't Know The Law »
One of the undying memes of this election cycle has been the supposedly Trojan-horse Democratic campaign for John Kerry, which is designed to lose so that Hillary Clinton can run in 2008 without running against an incumbent in either party. Such a notion is ludicrous, not the least because neither national party would consider passing up a chance for the White House. No doubt, though, Senator Clinton would normally make a formidable opponent in any national campaign, especially with all of the energy she brings to her public life, and her husband's legendary motivation:
On second thought, perhaps she's just too tired to run for national office. I doubt this picture of her and her husband at Reagan's funeral will convince too many centrists to support her. (via Michelle Malkin's new blog and Power Line)Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!