« Deaniacs Threaten Floor Fight | Main | Who are these idiots? »
Someone has hacked into the Lord High Commissioner's site and replaced the index file on his server. Fortunately, they didn't do much except insert a new file that your browser hits before his index file. For the time being, use this URL to access his site:
If you just use the domain name, you will get the hacked page, which is stunning in its lack of imagination. I will make sure to keep you informed as updates occur.
UPDATE: Hugh Hewitt fan Richard Shuford went the extra mile to get the problem fixed:
I called the iPowerWeb technical-support line 888-511-4678 (which is claimed to be answered 24 hours a day), and after about 8 minutes of being on hold, I got to talk to a human.
This support guy was able to restore the home page while I was still
on the line. I asked him to have a system administrator inspect the
webserver machine (one of hundreds that iPowerWeb operates) to make
sure that no underlying technical compromise lingers. Let's hope
that is the end of the story!
No, Richard, the end of the story is that Hugh's fans are the best in radio, and we can say that because a number of them locally listen to the Northern Alliance, and we know them pretty well. Thanks for your efforts -- you went above & beyond!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!