« And They Should Know | Main | North Korea: We're Not Libya »
One more reminder for everyone about tonight's social hour with the Northern Alliance at Keegans, tonight at 5 pm in Minneapolis! If you're a blogger, a blog reader, or even someone who's reading this because someone played a joke on you, you're invited.
It doesn't matter what your political affiliation is -- so I expect to see Miles and Arne there ... right, guys? Let me put it to you this way -- if you keep me occupied there, I can't be here converting liberals to conservatism, can I? Can you resist that challenge?
Come on by and meet the crew. Let's take an evening off and have a few laughs together. When you see me walking this afternoon, I guarantee the first chuckle.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!