« 9/11 Suspect, On The Run, Surfaces Via E-Mail | Main | Gray Lady Is A Liberal: Okrent »
I just received a hot news flash from my partner, Whiskey -- she will be outside of the reach of the Internet most of the next month or so. When she returns to normalcy, she will make the Internet access her first priority (so she says) and will start posting again. In the meantime, you're all stuck with the Captain.
All right, all right, pipe down ... I said she's coming back.
I'm not at liberty to explain her absence in detail, but she will be traveling most of this period, and through some fabulous areas. I, on the other hand, will be ... here.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!