« Christmas In Cambodia: Kerry's Intellectual Laziness On Parade | Main | AQ Networks Rolling Up »
I was hoping to have posted something significant this morning, but unfortunately I have spent the first hour cleaning up after a scum-sucking spammer who has been leaving spam comments all over Captain's Quarters. The site referral redirects to www.rxsexualhealth.com, which is a Viagra reseller.
If you would like to make your displeasure known to the fine folks at RxSexualHealth, please e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org. In fact, if you have any political views you'd like to share, send them to email@example.com. If you have pictures of your vacation that you think would interest the folks at RxSexualHealt, send them off to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a blog, feel free to link back to this post and encourage others to send lots of mail to the fine people at email@example.com.
Just don't forget to use the subject line, "Quit Spamming Blog Sites!" on every piece of e-mail you send.
Thank you, and good morning.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!