« Sitzpinkler: Your CQ Word Of The Day | Main | Chris Matthews: 9/11 Dick Cheney's Fault »
I will be lightly posting tomorrow morning and then off for the bulk of the day, as I will be attending a speech by George Bush at the nearby Xcel Energy Center, along with most of my Northern Alliance comrades and my family. I even got a VIP ticket, so I plan to bring my digital camera and my digital recorder so I can come back and blog about the appearance. Laura Ingraham opens up for the President, so we can expect a lively afternoon/evening. Unfortunately, I have to get up at 3:30 tomorrow so I can put a full day in at the office before leaving for the speech.
I'm looking forward to the event. Xcel holds about 15,000 people, and I'll bet you there won't be a sitzpinkler in the whole arena...Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Shot In The Dark
Northern Alliance Radio Network
Northern Alliance Live Streaming!
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
Design & Skinning by:
m2 web studios
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!