« Lo, How The Mighty Have Fallen (UPDATE!) | Main | Little Saigon Is Not Kerry Country »
If you scroll down far enough, on the right sidebar, our Sitemeter hit counter just went over 1,000,000 visitors tonight. Captain's Quarters is also now in the Top 25 of the Truth Laid Bear Ecosystem, at the Mortal Human level.
I have too many people to thank, but here's a list to start:
My Northern Alliance colleagues at Power Line, Fraters Libertas, Mitch, King, James
... and many, many other, such as all of the blogs on my blogrolls, especially the Northern Fleet, the locals in the Upper Midwest. It's been a blast, and better days are still ahead.
Addendum: I got a nice note from The Anchoress, a new blogger who tells me she was inspired by CQ. Drop by and leave her a comment. Here's an example of the pithy writing I enjoy:
Oh, and the anarchists plan to demonstrate in Central Park even without permission. Just because they've been told not to, it seems. I understand. I was 14 once, too.
Happily, I grew up.
And became a blogger? Oh, dear ...Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Shot In The Dark
Northern Alliance Radio Network
Northern Alliance Live Streaming!
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
Design & Skinning by:
m2 web studios
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!