« The Media Breakthrough Has Begun In Earnest | Main | Lehman: I Never Signed Kerry's Modified Silver Star Citation »
If you haven't yet caught our Northern Alliance Radio Network show, today would be a great day to start! Not only will we be appearing live at the Minnesota State Fair, in front of throngs of our admirers (note: "throngs" = 7 or more, right?), but take a look at the guest list we have for today: Hugh Hewitt, Mike Nelson (MST3K fans, rejoice!), and James Lileks! You can listen on AM 1280 The Patriot if you're here in the Twin Cities, or on our live Internet stream sponsored by the Taxpayers League of Minnesota. (Make sure you enable pop-up windows in order to make the streaming software work.)
What projects are on Mike Nelson's plate these days? What does James Lileks have to say about deep-fried sausages on a stick? Will Hugh Hewitt renege on his trivia-contest bet? Tune in from noon to 3 pm CT and find out! And don't hesistate to call in at 651-289-4488 to talk with us. Hint: cell phones usually have free minutes and no long-distance charges on weekends!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!