« More Messages From The Front, And A Call For More | Main | The Faux Candidate »
In case you've missed it, the new Swift Boat Vet ad can be viewed here. Hat tip: Powerline. The ad thrashes Kerry for meeting with representatives of the North Vietnamese government in 1970 in Paris, while on his honeymoon! Illegal negotiations with a foreign power during the honemoon trip? Looks like anti-American activities have always been his first priority.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!