« A Problematic Proposal | Main | Someone Sounds Desperate »
In just a few short hours since we started our challenge, we have raised over $4,000 in donations from Northern Alliance readers for the Spirit of America/Friends of Iraq Bloggers Challenge! Joining our team are a slew of blogfriends, including Bogus Gold, Pioneer Press columnist Craig Westover, Hobbs Online, Mad Anthony, Margaret and ol' what's-his-name at Our House, Peoples Republic Of Minnesota, and our mentor Hugh Hewitt. You can continue to donate at this link.
So far, we're leaving Jeff Jarvis in our dust, but Jeff's a pretty sneaky competitor. I think he's waiting until we get overconfident and get arm-weary, like George Foreman
at all-you-can eat night at Fuddruckers fighting Ali for the championship. Jeff's betting that his rope-a-dope will give him the title, but our readers are smarter than that!
But just in case you're thinking about giving Jeff a hand, remember what I told you about Mitch dating your daughters. Imagine the heartache you'll have when she brings this home for Christmas dinner:
Don't say you weren't warned!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!