« Interviews For Inspectors Begin At The Cash Bar | Main | UN Retaliating Against Whistleblowers? »
We'll be on the air for our last show of the year this afternoon, 12-3 pm CT, discussing a plethora of topics. You can expect plenty of Nick Coleman talk, especially in the third hour, as the Strib columnist has engaged in a series of phone calls and e-mail exchanges with Mitch Berg that frankly has had us in stitches all week long.
Also, in the first hour, the First Mate has a Christmas gift for me that she insists I have to open on the air. The Mystery Gift should be opened sometime during the last half of the first hour, so be sure to tune in!
UPDATE: The Mystery Gift turned out to be a terrific captain's hat:
I haven't taken it off yet. I'll have a better picture from our Christmas dinner tonight with the Admiral Emeritus and our son's in-laws. (Shown laughing in picture -- Big Trunk and Rocket Man from Power Line.)
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!