« Kerry's Baghdad Disgrace | Main | Digging Up The Vote In King County »
Radioblogger (aka Generalissimo Duane) has the finalists ready for your vote in his Blog poster contest. Photoshopped entries from around the globe have been submitted -- 325 in all -- an Duane has whittled it down to 10 deserving finalists. Make sure you take a look at all of them, but don't forget to vote for your favorite. If you're from Seattle, you can vote for dead relatives as well. (And don't forget to demand recount after recount until your candidate wins, either.)
For those looking for a little guidance, I'm trying to stay neutral ... but longtime CQ reader/commenter Peyton Randolph has made it into the finals. I'm not going to tell y'all which one is his, but let's just wish that the Force is with him on Sunday evening!
UPDATE: I should also have noticed that another CQ reader, Derek Brigham, is in the lead right now with his Uncle Hugh entry. Decisions, decisions ...
UPDATE II: And I completely missed that CQ reader Slubgob entered the FrodoHugh poster ... Wow. If I get a couple of more CQ readers in that Top 10, Barbara Boxer will probably challenge the election results ...Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!