« More Evidence Of Iraqi Enthusiasm | Main | The Anniversary Of Judicial Dictatorship »
You say you don't have time to read Blog: Understanding the Information Reformation That's Changing Your World by Hugh Hewitt, soon to be a best-seller? I'd tell you that even though the book is a brilliant look into the transformation of information markets, it's also incredibly accessible and very quick-paced, laced with the erudition and wit of its author that is evident in his radio show.
But if you really mean that you simply cannot stop and read books the traditional way, readers can now order the upcoming audio CD of Hugh's book. Now you can get the skinny on how blogs have changed the dynamics of the media marketplace, decentralizing the flow of information from a small group of decisionmakers to the wide and diverse realm of the bloggers. For the first time since Guttenburg, technology has unleashed the consumers of information and put them in charge of its use -- and we're the better for it.
Be sure to read Blog, and make sure your friends and colleagues do as well.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!