« AQ Branches Out To Insurance Scams For Funding | Main | Iraqis: No Shi'ite Clerics In Government »
Stacy Harp at Media Soul has launched a new initiative to market the upcoming DVD release of In The Face Of Evil, a 2004 documentary on Ronald Reagan. She's gathering a network of bloggers to publicize and sell the DVD to its readership. I have yet to see the documentary (full disclosure: I'm getting a complimentary copy), but I do look forward to it. I think that the mainstream media has ignored the Reagan legacy, and independent conservative documentarians will probably be the only way Reagan and his presidency gets any kind of realistic overview.
Keep checking in at Media Soul. I'll let you know about the documentary when I get a chance to watch it.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!