« Philly Salutes Cop-Killer's French Defenders | Main | Eason Jordan vs Jeff Gannon: Partisan Grudge Match? »
One last update for tonight, before I crash out for the evening.
I just got off the phone with the nurse's station at the hospital, and the First Mate is still doing well. Her blood pressure is up a bit, which is rather normal for her. Her blood sugar is still normal at 108, with still no post-operative insulin. The pancreas looks like it's working well, and everyone is delighted with the results.
Hugh Hewitt had me on his show earlier tonight, after I called Duane to see if he wanted me for the Eason's Fables coverage. Hugh knew that I had been at the hospital since yesterday evening and wanted to give me a break from the story tonight, but I always have such a blast on his show, and quite frankly I needed the distraction. After making sure that I initiated the request, Hugh brought me on, and we talked a little bit about Marcia and the importance of organ donation before any discussion of Easongate.
Many of you know Hugh the pundit, but not so much Hugh and Duane the gracious and generous friends to a large number of bloggers. Many thanks, you two, and again many thanks to all of you who have prayed and crossed fingers for the First Mate and I.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!