« Russian Oppression Sets Fire To The Caucasus | Main | When Hamas Is Just Not Radical Enough »
9:56 CT - Fight starts. Looks like both fighters are ready.
9:57 CT - Okay, it looks like only one of them were ready.
I don't think I've ever seen anyone get their butt kicked in 53 seconds before, and I watched Mike Tyson when he still had skills. Andrew Golota never even had a chance to throw a low blow. In fact, HBO says Golota threw 11 punches at Lamon Brewster, but I think at least half of those were just his arms pinwheeling while he hit the canvas three times in less than a minute.
I don't get into boxing the way I did ten or fifteen years ago, but not much else was on TV tonight ... and not much boxing went on tonight either, for that matter.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!