« Indonesia Issues Warning To Aussies On Colby Case | Main | Dutch: We Are The Knights Who Say ... Nee »
I'm spending the morning at the hospital while the First Mate undergoes a regularly-schedule maintenance procedure related to her kidney transplant. The wireless connection at the hospital is unusually slow today, which means my posting will be limited. I'll try to catch up on a huge backlog of e-mail and work on a couple of speeches I have scheduled, while keeping an eye on the wire services for breaking news.
In the meantime, here are a few items that might interest CQ readers:
* If you are looking for greeting cards, motivational knick-knacks, and original gift ideas, give The Stickmans a visit. It's a new outfit (partly owned and operated by my uncle, the Tenor Saxman) with unique and whimsical merchandise. Tell them the Captain sent you.
* King catches Strib columnist and Air America host Nick Coleman in another dishonest misrepresentation, but notes that complaining to the Strib about it is utterly pointless.
* Fraters Libertas notes that Minnesota will not have a poet laureate, nor a state mime. Thank God and Tim Pawlenty for both, although I would nominate Nick Coleman for the latter if he'd accept.
* Radioblogger has a transcript from a Hugh Hewitt interview with Senators Santorum, Ensign, and Talent -- all of whom support the constitutional option if the Democrats filibuster any more judicial nominees.
* Jon Henke announces the release of the latest edition of The New Libertarian. If you don't already know this, Jon is the most rational and convincing proponent for Neolibertarianism in the blogosphere. I read QandO every day, and so should you.
Back later with more ...Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!