« G&M Poll: Status Quo Ante Gomery | Main | Maryland Dems: Dean Has More Authority On Race Than Michael Steele? »
However, we might prosecute the three or four adults who forced a young boy to display his genitalia for the delight of the sickos in the crowd in this photograph. Makes one wonder, doesn't it? Why didn't one of the grown men drain the lizard instead? (Or why didn't the men encourage one of the women to drop trou?)
I did like this next photograph, which prompted one of Gateway Pundit's commenters to ask if the Indian Muslims thought Allah suffered from senility:
Does Allah need a reminder? Do the Muslims in Mumbai think it slipped Allah's mind?
I hope Newsweek is covering this event. After all, they did help stage it. Perhaps, as Michelle Malkin suggests, they can even use that first picture as a cover photo for their next issue. I would guess that Isikoff has been assigned to a different beat for the foreseeable future.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!