« Perhaps Neil Kinnock Is Writing Again | Main | Geldof Defends Bush On Africa »
For those of you who have been kind enough to include Sean from Everything I Know Is Wrong in your prayers, I have a good-news update to the story. The hospital discharged Sean on Father's Day after a remarkable improvement in his condition, and he spent the day quietly at home with his wife Karen and his two children, Allison and Connor. I hear that Sean felt especially cheered by your thoughts, prayers, and comments, and for that I thank you so much on behalf of my friend (and brother-in-law twice removed, or something along those lines).
Sean will return to blogging again soon, and looks forward to re-engaging the blogosphere. I'll let you know when he's ready for the relaunch of EIKIW.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!