« French Don't Buy Chirac's Blamethrowing | Main | Ronnie Earle's Shakedown »
After the deluge of traffic from a Drudge Report link, the comments at CQ appear to be off line. That usually indicates some problem with the Movable Type activity log and a runaway process at Hosting Matters, the excellent service that hosts CQ and many other fine blogs. It does not seem to be a Typekey issue, as a couple of readers asked by e-mail.
We will work diligently to restore comment service this afternoon. Keep checking back; I will update as best as I can. Thank you for your patience.
UPDATE: Comments have been restarted by Hosting Matters. The script was dragging down the server for CQ, and since I share a server with other HM users, it was only fair for HM to suspend the process until traffic returned to normal. Fair play -- and they've responded very quickly to restart it.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!