« Spielberg To Exploit Black September In Iraqi War Protest Film? | Main | Reid To Bush: Pick An Activist, Any Activist »
The First Mate and I have had a wonderful vacation here in the nation's capital this past week. We've seen amazing sights, such as the Pentagon tour we took, the Mount Vernon tour, visiting the founding documents of our nation at the National Archive -- really, so many that I can't name them all at the moment. I've taken almost 500 pictures on my digital camera so far. Plus, we've met with bloggers from here and elsewhere, and the speaking engagement at the Heritage Foundation was a tremendous honor. It's really been a great week.
One of the highlights for Marcia and I was our evening last night as the guests of Michelle and Jesse Malkin and their two beautiful children. Even though we have corresponded numerous times over the past months, we haven't had a chance to meet until last night. They invited us over for dinner and we kept them up late, talking blogs and politics. Hopefully, we'll have a chance at some point to return the favor if they come through Minneapolis.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!