« Santorum Shoots His Mouth Off ... Again | Main | Sunnis Campaign For Democracy, Participation »
After checking my referrer logs this morning, I noticed that a few visitors had begun to arrive from cbsnews.com. I found this rather odd (pun intended), as I hadn't written anything about CBS in ages. I followed the link -- and found out that CBS picked up my Daily Standard article on Hillary Clinton and her Mad Magazine moments in Aspen.
Interestingly, the site notes that the piece ran on CBS with permission from Nation Review Online. Of course, it originally ran in the Daily Standard and, as far as I know, never appeared at NRO. So far, I'm scratching my head on this one.
However, I'm pleased that CBS saw fit to reprint the article, and I hope that new readers from that site take a look around CQ and decide to stick around.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!