« Able Danger: CNN And Shaffer | Main | Air America: Shell Game Implodes »
Two intrepid bloggers delve deeply into the murky depths of Captain's Quarters today. Trey Jackson has a ten-minute video interview with Joe Carter of Evangelical Outpost and myself that he conducted during Justice Sunday II. Trey doesn't appear on camera, but that's only in deference to Joe and I, as his matinee-idol good looks would prove too distracting for female viewers. The volume may sound a bit low, so be sure to turn it up a bit when you play it.
Speaking of Joe Carter, he conducted a little investigative blogging and discovered the secret of my prolific output. Fortunately, he only has documentary evidence of my evil lackey, Lance McMurray from Red State Rant, for such shameful labor practices. And I don't drink strawberry dacquiris, either -- that was a straight-up double of Tennessee's finest whiskey, pal. Er, if I had been drinking, which I fully deny ...Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!