« No Great Surprise | Main | A Fine Performance Amid The Bloviating »
Last month, we cheered as a comatose Susan Rollin Torres gave birth to Susan Anne Catherine Torres, the child that she would never see with living eyes as cancer doomed her. Unfortunately, little Susan Anne could not overcome her premature birth, and died today while undergoing emergency surgery for a perforated intestine.
The Torres family could use our prayers tonight.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!